Keven & Jodee Zerby, Founders
- Started with Zerby Automotive in 1984
- Keven and Jodee Zerby opened Zerby Automtoive, a full service automotive repair, paint and body shop in August of 1984. For 31 years, Zerbys has been family owned and operated. Keven and Jodee have been married for 33 years & have 4 children and 4 grandchildren together. They enjoy the blessings of spending time with family and friends, church, volunteering, walking, gardening, traveling, car shows and vintage car racing.
Keven Zerby, Owner
Patti Sedillo, Office Manager
- Patti Sedillo has been employed with Zerby's since 2005. She serves as the office manager. She is originally from Security, CO and moved to Canon City in 1962. She enjoys history, genealogy and camping. She and her husband Lonnie love their baby Atka, a 9 year old Wooly Malamute.
Ronald T. Lutz, Service Manager
- Ronald T. Lutz has worked with Zerby Automotive since 2012. Ron is the service manager at Zerbys and brings with him over 21 years of experience in the industry. He moved to Colorado in 2009. He and his wife Rachael are busy keeping up with their 5 children. Snowboarding, mountain biking, camping, and the gym keep Ron busy on his off time. Zerby's customers appreciate Ron's ability to clearly communicate their vehicles diagnosis and repairs giving them the reliable and honest service they can count on.
Pete Siegfried, Technician
- Pete Siegfried is an ASE certified technician specializing in automotive maintenance. He has 19 years of experience in the field of automotive repair. He moved to Fremont County from Cincinnati, Ohio in the year 2000. He and his wife Kelly have one daughter. He values his time spent with his family. Pete's attention to detail is one more reason Zerby's customers Can trust their vehicle is in good hands at Zerby Automotive.
Rick Ulrich, Master Technician
- ASE Master Technician Rick Ulrich has worked with Zerby Automotive since 2004. He has excellent diagnostic and drivability skills with both domestic and foreign vehicles. Rick has lived in Fremont County for 55 years. He and his wife Debbie enjoy spending lots of time with their 7 grandchildren. Rick has a passion for building and riding bicycles. Rick's 40 years' experience in the automotive repair industry gives our customers confidence their vehicle is in good hands.
Sam Burris, Body Technician
- Sam Burris has 47 years' experience in automotive repair. The ASE Master Technician has been with Zerby Automotive since 2006. He also specializes in paint and body repair. He was born and raised in Canon City. He and his wife Susan have 8 children and 19 grandchildren. He served our country as a Navy SEABEE. Sam loves riding his Harley and cruising in his 1937 Chevy. Sam's vast experience is one more reason Canon City can trust us with their vehicles' repairs.
Charlie Donley, Technician
- Charlie Donley has worked for Zerby Automotive since 2007. He is an ASE certified technician with over 35 years' experience in the automotive industry. He specializes in fabrication and exhaust systems. Charlie has lived in Fremont County for 50 years. He and Patty have 2 children and 5 grandchildren. Charlie enjoys hunting, fishing and motorcycles. Experience and Expertise: two more reasons why customers continue to trust Zerby Automotive for their vehicle's repair.
Dean Olson, Master Technician
- Dean Olson is a master technician and a positive addition to our team. He moved to Fremont County from California in 2010. He holds over 40 years experience in the automotive industry. This master tech specializes in transmissions, diesel and electrical repairs. On his off time Dean enjoys building and restoring old vehicles. Vast Experience! One more reason you can rely on and trust in Zerby Automotive to service all your automotive needs.
Rachael Lutz, Service Writer
- Zerby Automotive welcomes our service writer Rachael Lutz. She started with us in March of 2017. This energetic and competent woman strives to bring her customer service skills to the job. Rachael moved to Fremont County from Montana in 2009. She and her husband Ron stay very busy keeping up with their five children and their numerous activities. Her hobbies include mountain biking, swimming, camping, going to the gym, traveling, cooking and spending time with her family!